An Information Technology (IT) department is charged with the responsibility of developing and managing a company’s technology assets.
The Information Technology (IT) department includes so many differentiations that it can be mind-boggling.
This blog will help you sort out what you know and what you don’t know about IT and how to learn more — possibly you’ll want to update your own skills.
The IT department is charged with:
- Developing technology and apps for external and internal use.
- Managing the company’s email systems.
- Overseeing business intelligence.
- Managing and building enterprise resource planning (ERP) platforms.
- Setting up and troubleshooting networks.
- Backing up data and securing the information.
- Ensuring the security of...